Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June UFO

Time is certainly going more quickly for me now. My May quilt project is still in progress, but I did not want to be two months behind already. I made this quilt top back in 2004, but then life intervened and it never was completed. I am going to tie it now and it is sitting on the quilt frame from my mother-in-law. I am hoping to get it finished this week, and then back to the May quilt!


Even though I did not get the May UFO done, I did make a bonus quilt - another photo album quilt that I gave to friends who are both retiring this summer. We spent the day in Annapolis, MD, helping them celebrate his retirement.

2 comments:

  1. A bit of a red theme happening in your place? A couple of great projects there Irene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be :-) I am simply trying to use my stash and not buy anything new!

      Delete